Integrate with Jira
Appflux allows you to integrate your project with Jira. The integration works seamlessly across all Appflux products like Bugflux or Messages.
It allows you to do:
- Create a Jira ticket for new as well as existing exceptions.
- Create a Jira ticket from already present discussions in your Appflux project's message board. No more copy-pasting.
- View the Jira ticket corresponding to an exception or a discussion.
To integrate your project with Jira, go to the settings page of the
project and click on the
Jira tab in the left sidebar.
You need to provide the following information:
- This is your base Jira URL. E.g. https://appflux.atlassian.net
- User Name:
- This is the username you use to log in to Jira.
- This is the password you use to log in to Jira.
- Project Key:
- Each Jira project has this unique project key.
- Autocreate a Jira:
- Autocreates a Jira whenever a new excpetion is encountered. If the same exception is encountered multiple times, only the count of the exception increments. If you turn this off, you will still be able to manually create Jira tickets from Bugflux dashboard.
- Enable Jira:
- Use this flag to control your Jira integration. If this flag is off, all Jira related functionality will be hidden.